well
sorry i havent been updating my blog now
feeling kinda empty lately.
btw, for those who still didnt know
I think it will be a sure thing that I got into the exchange student programme next semester
so...I'll see you guys a year later if you didnt got to see me before June this year.
bless you all
x


3 則留言:
next semester? when is that? i mean if i go back to taiwan in november will i see you? if not you have to leave me a list of all the food places haha! but hey if you are in europe i might see you there! im planning to do germany, norway, sweden, finland... denmark??? and maybe france again this year so hopefully we'll meet up!
did i tell you im going to melbourne in like 7 weeks!!!!!
那找個時間和程琬瑜一起見面吧~
don't forget our date
in your house
i've got to listen to all of them
before you leave.
i mean it.XD
張貼留言