Stop.
I wil not say a thing anymore
When everything I tried to say has been distorted.
He said my emotions have become his burden
And he couldn't take it anymore
While his burden I have carried
right from the start when he's still crying for those tragedies
And you even wonder why I acted so strange everytime
I didnt mean anything bad
but all I got from him is whatever and so long good bye.
When things have happened twice
that means there must be something wrong with you.
That is what she said to me.
And what made me truely believe.
that there must be something wrong with me.
So I will not say a thing anymore.
And now i finally understand what he said before
The older you get the harder you open heart for people
It is sad, but it is true.


1 則留言:
I don't know what to say, I just wish you didn't write these words. I think you don't realize how much I love you. That I am not against you, only concerned. But my care seems to smother you. I neglect so many things just to be always online when you are around. Maybe I expect to much. The fact that I am hurted before is not my choice. I only ask consideration the words you choose, not holding back what you feel. But look at the source of your own feelings and have an honest reflection on the things you feel. You can't always put your basket with trouble at somebodies doorstep if you did't take a good look first in the mirror. Maybe I make the same mistake, but my reactions are just sometimes very human. I don't always have all the wisdom..... But still I love you.
張貼留言