OMG 太好笑了 --PIPI的終極報復版
先前上托福EC課的時候認識了一個老師,Dave,加拿大人
才上了三堂課就有感覺他好像,痾,對我有別的意圖
不過我這個人滿自戀的,所以一開始覺得可能是我想太多
But 他常常問我一些很奇怪的問題
例如:
"Are you serious with your bf?"
"When are you going to break up with him?"
"I like tall girls, so how tall are you?" O_O
尤其是當他知道我家那隻“有點年紀“又不是個台灣人之後
情況似乎越演越烈
昨天下課的時候我們延續著課堂上關於British Rock的話題
然後話鋒突然轉到我和pipi
他問" I dont understand why you are with him."
當然他會這樣講是很正常因為年齡距離什麼的
不過我回家之後發現他在myspace上寄給我一封mail
"Are you available on tuesday? I have a day off.......
I think you should date someone cooler and younger like me"
.....
OMG?? 現在是怎樣阿他知道我有男朋友耶@@
結果Pieter 超生氣的 (不過他吃醋的時候超可愛的哈哈哈)
咬牙切齒的滑鼠不知道在那裡點個什麼勁
後來他做了一個“無敵爆笑終極復仇版“ (←點他)
一個放上Dave臉的小遊戲來表達他的憤怒哈哈
不是我在說,還真的作的滿好的Lol
I'm proud of you pipi XxX
^Pieter 把他其中一張的臉變形了哈哈哈哈太好笑
(他要是原本長這樣也太可怕)


2 則留言:
hihi great game, I slapped Dave around like a puppet gna gna....
What does Dave think? : "I think you should date someone cooler and younger like me" ????hahaha he doesn't look cooler than Pieter or better..he even looks older than Pieter... What a NERD. And he doesn't know nothing about love if he speaks like that to you. Maybe he needs some masterclass in that!!
kiss Karin
LOL...hahaha that picture of Dave..hmm really attractive...NOT!!! He has no taste of clothes also and that hair...OMG...what kind of hairdresser he goes to, hmm I think he does it himself with a flowerpot.... gna gna dave wishes he never spoken to you now..gna gna...He asked for this!!
張貼留言