2007年5月26日 星期六

A Guarding Angel

Don’t know where to begin, the affections I feel for you. It’s always been there, never diminished, only grown everyday more. People still have doubts about us, but that’s just because they never had a relationship like this before. Some guy told me the chance for you and I to last is zero, he said I should have written down what I felt and look back at it after some time, and then I will find out how silly I was in the past. The fact is I always keep the diary and I wrote things about you right from the start. I recognize the feelings when I wrote those words down on the paper, it couldn’t have been more familiar, because I can still feel my heart beating faster everytime when you’re around.

It’s been 8 months since we met, 8 MONTHS. Sort of amazing for me due to the fact that the longest relationship I had before was like one month only. And to be frank I would describe myself as the type of fickle person, nothing (or I should say noone) could really catch my attention for long without escaping the test of time. But you did it somehow, you make me feel so attached to you, that I couldn’t even think of the days without you now. I couldn’t imagine what it would be if I had never met you in my life. I can’t even stop myself from sending you txts or control the yearn for hearing your voice when you are away working. It’s so strong that almost like I start to miss you already the moment we say good night to each other.

You sense me in every possible way. You never met me for real before, but from the things you told me I feel like I’ve known you for years. Sometimes I don’t always tell you the things that bothered me, sometimes I suffered alone. But you always can sense that and be amazingly precise about what’s on my mind and what happened to me. We are both emotional, easily being trapped in our own dark ideas. But we take care of each other, with you I feel I want to be a better person. You are my soul mate, my muse, and the key for my music seed to ignite again, you keep my heart from dying.

A guarding angel from heaven you came to me, made me realize that I’m still looked after by God.

This Friday will be 1st, June. We can finally declare to the world that we are going to meet each other within one month. The package you sent me still hasn’t arrived, how I wish I could wear the other half of the heart around my neck. But our time will come, baby, for we have walked so far from the start. So I’m not worried, Pipi, because I do believe in true love. :)

沒有留言: